Oral care to prolong teeth whitening effects
Teeth whitening methods in the dental office has grown in popularity, giving everyone more confidence to communicate with shiny teeth.
However, the most advanced of teeth whitening treatment also never for results permanent and yellowed teeth usually come back after a few years. Some treatments after whitening teeth below will help you maintain the color longer.
Take care of teeth after Whitening
- Teeth in the first 24 hours after whitening are very susceptible to color, so you should avoid foods and drinks have colored direct contact on teeth: coffee, tea, soy sauce,… Assorted juices smoothies colored, the dish contains food coloring and should not smoke.
- Tooth can sensitive lightly from 1 day to 3 days and will be reduced, if prolonged sensitivity, you should re-examination. Do not eat too cold, too hot, or sour.
- Brushing enough 2 times a day: This is a simple and necessary steps that you should take to prevent tartar plaque back, causing yellowing. Gargle with a solution dedicated to the oral cavity bacteria completely clean, no any bacterium, any leftovers remain.
- Dental exams 6 months a time, so doctor can checkup and assessment tooth color, if necessary, you have to maintain whitening.
Reference: Dental care after Implant
Teeth Whitening with new technology at Dai Nam Dental Clinic
Whitening technology like Laser Whitening modern is also investment delicately, meticulously, possesses many advantages, providing absolute satisfaction to patient.
That’s because not only whitening time is fast, just 1 hour, but also effective in maintaining long-term color whiter teeth, up to 3-5 years. This is their most obvious evidence for your concerns about the benefits of whitening.
Follow is the referance price:
|Home Teeth Whitening Product||25 USD/ Arch|
|Dentl Teeth Whitening:|
|Teeth Whitening by Plasma||45 USD/ Arch|
|Tetracyline Teeth||75 – 90 USD/ Arch|
|Bleach Bright Whitening||50 – 75 USD/ Arch|
Dai Nam Dental Clinic: Head Office: 179 – 181 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, District 1 Hotlines: (08) 3925 2627 – (08) 3925 6666 – 0964 444 999
- Dai Nam Hospital - Oral care centers better
- 179-181 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Dis1, HCM
- Hotline: (+84)964 444 999 - 1900 2879
- Mon–Sat: 8.00–8:00 / Sun: 8.00–6:00
- Email: email@example.com
- More 32 branches tại đây..