Invisalign at Ho Chi Minh City
Braces are a great choice to have a perfect smile for people with dental problems such as overbite, underbite, gummy smile, gapped teeth, or crooked teeth. However, many people are afraid to wear braces for a long time because they interfere with eating and communicating. Now with the presence of Invisalign technique, also known as invisible, pain-free braces, that not only ensures
aesthetics but high efficiency, helps you quickly get the smile you’ve always wanted. So what are invisible braces? Who can use them? Length of treatment? Advantages of Invisalign? Are there currently any promotions for invisible braces treatment? Where is the reputable place for doing invisible braces in Ho Chi Minh City? All your questions will be answered in the article below.
WHAT IS INVISALIGN ORTHODONTICS?
Clear-aligner treatment, also known as Invisalign, is a method of straightening your teeth using virtually transparent braces. It’s removable, see-through aligners, and can replace traditional wires and brackets. The transparent aligners will then create a suitable tightening force, shift teeth to their proper position to bring you a beautiful smile with correct occlusion. Invisalign is at the forefront of cosmetic dentistry technology, chosen by customers around the world.
WHO CAN DO INVISALIGN?
Unlike traditional braces that can be applied for everybody, the invisible brace method must depend on your teeth' condition to identify whether it is effective.
For some cases, you can choose invisible braces, such as:
- Status of teeth: Slightly overbite, underbite, gapped teeth, crooked teeth, Invisalign will bring high efficiency.
- Age: Invisible braces can totally be applied for children and adults. Especially for adults with high aesthetic needs, they are a great choice.
Besides, because Invisalign is a cutting-edge technology, the cost of making trays is high. Therefore, invisible braces will be suitable for people with a stable income who require a lot of communication and high aesthetic needs.
LENGTH OF INVISALIGN TREATMENT?
Many people are concerned about the length of Invisalign treatment. The treatment principles of invisible braces are similar to those of traditional braces; they utilize force to help shift misaligned teeth to the jaw’s proper position. Therefore, the result is not instant, but it takes time to move the teeth slowly. The average time to do Invisalign treatment is about 01 to 03 years. However, it also depends on how much misaligned a person’s teeth are. The less misaligned the teeth are, the faster the treatment duration.
Additionally, it depends on the age of each person. Usually, for children it will be faster than for adults.
How long it takes for the treatment to complete especially depends on how long you wear the braces. If you follow your dentist’s prescription by wearing the aligners correctly and adequately daily, the desired result can be seen faster. Dentists often recommend wearing braces for at least 22 hours/day for the swiftest effect.
ADVANTAGES OF INVISALIGN
Invisible braces are becoming more popular, especially among young people, because this method has many advantages that other forms don’t. The benefits can be listed as follows:
- Comfort: Wearing invisible aligners helps people feel more comfortable, not entangled, and annoyed compared to other conventional braces. Invisalign trays are made of smooth and high-quality plastic, so it does not cause allergies or have unpleasant odors.
- High aesthetics: by using see-through braces in the Invisalign method, it is difficult for others to recognize you are wearing braces because of their transparency. The method will help you feel more confident in communication. It is widely chosen by many celebrities who often make public appearances to have a perfect smile without affecting their image.
- Removable: With Invisalign braces, you can easily remove the tray then pop them back in whenever needed. This removable feature is entirely impossible with traditional braces. Thanks to this feature, you can eat whatever you like and brush your teeth daily, not afraid of having leftovers in the teeth.
- Cleanliness: when you need to brush and floss your teeth, just remove the trays and clean them as usual. The trays can also be cleaned by just removing them, then rinse and brush with a soft toothbrush. Along with brushing your teeth, the trays should also be cleaned on a daily basis to ensure the highest safety until the end of treatment.
Read more: Renowned clinics for orthodontics in Ho Chi Minh City
QUOTATION OF INVISALIGN
The cost of traditional braces or invisible aligners is always a topic of concern to many people. Because Invisalign braces use the latest technology in creating trays involving complex processes, it must be taken to the United States for manufacturing. In particular, performing dentists are required to have high expertise and lots of experience, so the price of invisible braces is almost different from traditional ones. At reputable clinics such as Dai Nam Dental Clinic, Invisalign braces price list is publicly available on the Website for your own reference before choosing a plan that best suits your conditions.
Besides, the price of invisible braces treatment can also fluctuate based on the condition of each person’s teeth. If the misalignment is large and requires many trays during each stage of the treatment, the cost may increase. On the contrary, with little misalignment, using fewer trays during orthodontics, the price can be reduced. If you want to learn more about the exact cost of invisible braces, you can contact 096 4444 999 immediately for advice.
RELIABLE DENTAL CLINIC FOR INVISALIGN
For an effective and safe orthodontic treatment using invisible braces, you should choose a reputable dental clinic. Dai Nam Dental Clinic is a prestigious dental center with over 20 years of experience in orthodontics and one of the first to apply transparent braces in Vietnam. Dai Nam Dental Clinics always meets all the conditions of a prestigious clinic, such as:
- Experienced dentists trained in many countries with advanced Invisalign technology such as Japan, Korea, the USA, France, Germany, etc.
- Modern medical equipment for the most accurate dental impression.
- Clean rooms which meet sterilization standards of the Ministry of Health.
- Careful and attentive customer service.
- Affordable and reasonable price.
Because of the advantages of transparent braces service, Dai Nam Dental Clinic has been trusted by domestic and foreign customers. Most recently, we were chosen by the beautiful singer Khong Tu Quynh for Invisalign treatment. According to her, she was delighted with the service quality at Dai Nam Dental Clinic and felt that the treatment process was very helpful.
If you need transparent braces treatment, contact 096 4444 999 immediately to receive the special offer today.
- Dai Nam Hospital - Oral care centers better
- 179-181 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Dis1, HCM
- Hotline: (+84)964 444 999
- Mon–Sat: 8.00–8:00 / Sun: 8.00–6:00
- Email: email@example.com
- More 32 branches here...