Children always be in need of care, sheltered a lot from the big hand. Whether it’s the smallest things also affect the development of the children later. Dental problems, too, primary teeth will be the foundation for the permanent teeth grow up with the way you want. Therefore, Dai Nam Dental Clinic always try to develop the dental treatment to create the best base for the future for children.
There are many causes of a negative impact on children’s dental system
- Children sometimes have a suck habit, such as: mouth breathing, it will cause the overcrowded teeth.
- Not aware of the necessary of oral hygiene correctly makes the situation worse.
- Children don’t clean teeth regularly, it can cause enamel and bacteria, teeth will be destroyed.
- Eating too much candy, sweets, … is the main cause of tooth decay and other diseases.
- The teeth grinding also cause tooth roots deviates from its original position, thereby leading to dislocation chewing, causing distorted teeth and teeth become cluttered.
- Type of brush and toothpaste also affects a certain part to the development of children’s oral.
Reference: The naturally foods help whiter teeth
How to care for your children’s teeth?
Children need to visit the dentist regularly to determine the best ways to treat and solve dental problems right from the beginning.
However, the instruction of children in the care of the teeth at home is extremely important. Help them closer to the dentist to be able to create interactions, no longer afraid anymore.
- At the Dai Nam Dental Clinic, we develope two children dental services as fillings and extractions.
- We deploy services extractions free primary teeth for children and dental care, counseling.
When a child can not be much aware, adults have no small importance in guiding and helping them to have a best oral health.
The dental care is not limited to any age, as small children, taking care of their teeth harder and have greater impact.
- Dai Nam Hospital - Oral care centers better
- 179-181 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Dis1, HCM
- Hotline: (+84)964 444 999
- Mon–Sat: 8.00–8:00 / Sun: 8.00–6:00
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- More 32 branches here...