Milk teeth removal
Some parents usually think that the primary teeth are not important because it will fall away but they don’t know that the shape of permanent teeth later depends completely on milk teeth. Milk teeth can stimulate the development of jawbone and create solid gums for permanent teeth exist.
The milk tooth extraction too late or too early will cause the jawbone grow unevenly, skewed teeth after sprouting, growing underground, and some other oral diseases.
If you remove the milk teeth by yourself, it can create the bleeding root and an open wound in the gums, so the bacterialcan can penetrate easily to make infection. Especially children with hemophilia, this is extremely dangerou.
The appropriate time to remove milk teeth
- When teeth have the signs of shaken, this mean the permanent teeth have already begin to grow.
- Tooth in severe infection, decay, … Extraction on time to avoid affecting the surrounding teeth.
- When teeth cause pain, it can affect a child’s condition.
- Teeth are messy or crammed into the other teeth.
When starting the process of replacing teeth, parents should keep a close watch, set the child conscious of dental hygiene. Especially limiting the habits like pushing the tongue in place that developing teeth, sucking on hands or mouth breathing to avoid an impact on developing teeth direction.
When children come to Dai Nam Dental Clinic, psychological stability is needed for them before extraction. We apply the method of anesthesia so the extraction process takes place painlessly and quickly ended. With this service, our dental work is completely free.
Children should visit dental periodically to monitor the status of children in a comprehensive manner. Dentist at Dai Nam will have useful advice to help parents better care for their children have owns beautiful smile.
|Sealant||10 USD/ Tooth|
|Filling||10 USD/ Tooth|
|Root Canal||20 – 40 USD/ Tooth|
Dai Nam Dental Clinic: Head Office: 179 – 181 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City Hotlines: (08) 3925 2627 – (08) 3925 6666 – 0964 444 999
- Dai Nam Hospital - Oral care centers better
- 179-181 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Dis1, HCM
- Hotline: (+84)964 444 999 - 1900 2879
- Mon–Sat: 8.00–8:00 / Sun: 8.00–6:00
- Email: email@example.com
- More 32 branches tại đây..