Screening - X-rays
Dental problems as well as the health of every person, and should be checked regularly to ensure that stills in good condition. Normally, when feel uncertain or have symptoms trouble, somebody go to see the dentist to find out the cause. Meanwhile, the problem of the disease has become more severe and difficult to treat when the disease is latent.
The benefits of regular dental visit
- Diagnosis and timely detection of dental problems before symptoms become more complicated or too late.
- Clean teeth and remove bacteria to avoid periodontal disease, gingivitis or even aphthous ulcer.
- In the research, every year, we have thousands of people with oral cancer and be in high mortality risk, so check periodically to be able to detect, treat and prevent disease in time to avoid that complexs, it is difficult to cure.
- You should get advice from a dentist for proper oral hygiene in a comprehensive way.
- The dental status is always in a healthy helps psychological balance as well as relieve stress effectively.
Reference: General Dentistry
Dai Nam Dental Clinic advice that you would be to go for regular dental check-up at least once every 6 months to be able to detect and promptly treat the problem that negatively affect dental condition.
The professional doctor in Dai Nam will take the free advice, with modern equipment and X-rays will help the dentist to have a quick overview of your current status. From there you will be advised to be able to select the true specific countermeasures with your conditions.
Let be with us to create a good habit to ensure dental health in a comprehensive manner.
I hope you will feel comfortable and satisfied when you comes to Dai Nam Dental Clinic, which is the pride and motivation for our development.
Be confident and come to us.
Dai Nam Dental Clinic: Head Office: 179 – 181 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, District 1 Hotlines: (08) 3925 2627 – (08) 3925 6666 – 0964 444 999
- Dai Nam Hospital - Oral care centers better
- 179-181 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Dis1, HCM
- Hotline: (+84)964 444 999 - 1900 2879
- Mon–Sat: 8.00–8:00 / Sun: 8.00–6:00
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- More 32 branches tại đây..